Winston County AL Probate


If you have a disruption in your WATER SERVICE or are experiencing problems with your SEWER SERVICEyou are encouraged to immediately call us at our Emergency Service Number (256-241-2000) for 24/7 response.

If a sewer problems results in sewage in a residence or other building, please contact the Alabama Department of Public Health (256-237-4324) for cleanup guidance.